Friday, February 01, 2008

Who are you?

Dear Internets,

I've been writing this blog for over a year and a half. At first it was just a way to stay in touch with friends, so I got, like, 5 hits a day, but over time my readership has (slightly) expanded and when I check my stats lately (and I do, I'll admit) I'm noticing some regulars whose IP addresses I don't recognize. And I find it fascinating that there are people out there who know all of this stuff about me and check up on my daily comings and goings, but I have no idea who they are.

So I was wondering if y'all could do me a favor. If you're reading this, could you leave a comment and say hello and let me know something about you. I don't need names and serial numbers, if you don't want to leave them. Just a note so I can have a little glimpse of who's out there.

Can't wait to hear from you,
Love, Wendy

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Pimp Daddy C is in the house! I keep coming back because your husband is so hot. Does he really have that sexy Aussie accent, or is he faking it? I bet he never fakes it. Rowrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schwabica.. what an interesting name. Is it Russian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:49 AM

    Actually I am just reading your blog for the first time but would be happy to sign in.
    I am 48 yrs old and am raising my two half-Hawaiian (hapa haole) teenagers in Western PA since I left the Big Island in '92.

    I know you've probably heard this a thousand times by know but it is true. Cherish every moment with Zeke because you will blink and he'll be asking for the car keys. It is true.
    My oldest is 20 and my youngest is 18 and it seems like just yesterday I was changing their diapers.
    Good luck new mama!!
    Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cyn! I know what you say is true -- I feel it already. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - you know me and you know a ton about me, so no mystery here. But a very fun way to reconnect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lis -- it's people that I know that are leaving all of the comments. So my curiosity isn't sated in the slightest. I'm getting hits from places like Beaverton, OR and Germantown, MD, and Fort Worth, TX I'd just love to know who they are. I guess they're shy.

    Congrats, again, by the way. I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Hi, Wendy! I tried to leave a comment on this last week and failed.

    You've been to my blog and know that I'm living outside of ATL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Wendy!

    You just left a comment on my blog and I had to find out who you were and so here I am.

    I'm Dawn. I live in Atlanta and have two sons, a five-year old and a 14-month old.

    I can't wait to read more of your blog and get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:22 AM

    Ahhh, shucks! You know me! I'm just waiting for you to open up your own firm so I can turn in my SC driver's license for a HI one!

    Miss you, girl! And Zeke is an absolute cutie pie!

    Sherice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:22 AM

    Ahhh, shucks! You know me! I'm just waiting for you to open up your own firm so I can turn in my SC driver's license for a HI one!

    Miss you, girl! And Zeke is an absolute cutie pie!

    Sherice

    ReplyDelete

Nu?