Friday, April 25, 2008

Max and Zeke: from brotherhood to strife in 2 short minutes -- a photo essay

"I'm sitting here, minding my own business, enjoying the late afternoon on the front lawn. And did I mention I'm sitting? On my own. I'm not great at it, but I'm working on it."

"The little guy always smells interesting. I'll go lie by him and see what happens."

"Ha ha! Funny doggy!"

"Oh, you're going to pay attention to me? Great, I'll get closer"

"You should have no trouble petting me from here."

Zeke: "I love doggy! Whee!"
Max: "Hmm. You're new at this, aren't you?"

"You're not doing it right. Here, let me help. I'll just nudge your arm a little..."

"No really, let me help.  If I just put my face here, you'll understand what I'm looking for, petting-wise..."

Zeke: "Ooof."
Max: "Wha...? Shit. Um, I didn't do anything. Nope, he fell over all on his own. Nothing to see here, folks."

"Fucking dog."

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:22 AM

    Hilarious! That face on Zeke at the end is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:40 AM

    This... was... HILARIOUS! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was really funny, can not wait to meet him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! (I came here via Dcup)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy cute! Love The look on Zeke's face at the end. Congrats to him on sitting up.

    At least Max is trying to befriend Zeke. Our cats can't believe Walt is still around. They keep packing up suitcases for him and telling him to "Tut-tut."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne -- the sitting up is cool. The bigger news is that Zeke's first tooth popped through his gums yesterday. With the way Jason and I reacted, you would have thought he discovered a cure for cancer.

    And Max will befriend anyone who pays him the slightest bit of attention. He's totally slutty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha ha ha! That is definitely a "Fucking dog" face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i laughed out loud when i read/saw this, which didn't go over well with the angst-ridden students sitting around me in the library :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Hilarious. What a great laugh in the middle of grading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:53 PM

    I think I just peed on myself from laughing so hard!

    Sherice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:17 PM

    Fantastic! Zeke will LOVE this photo essay when he is older!

    ReplyDelete

Nu?