Monday, March 17, 2008

Another romantic exchange

The room is very dark.

"Good night, sweetie."

"WHAT?!?" he exclaims, as if I'd just told him to stick his pillow up his mud-button.

"Um, good night? What did you think I said? Jesus. You just said, 'what' as if to say, 'how dare you, you saucy wench??'"

We both start to giggle.

I move over to try to find his mouth to kiss him goodnight, but as I said, it's very dark. I accidentally stick my nose in his eye and then I move in to kiss him, but he's laughing, and as my lips touch his, he kind of guffaws and blows a raspberry right into my mouth. The shock of it makes me snap my head back and smash it on the wall.

"Ow! Holy crap, you just spit into my mouth!"

"Well, it had some toothpaste remnants, so it'll do you good."

Now we're both wheezing with laughter. I try again to kiss him goodnight, but every time I get close we both bust out laughing all over again.

Finally, I give up.

"Ah, fuck it. Good night, babe. Love you."

"Love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nu?