Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste

Yesterday J and I were talking on the phone as he was on his way home from work, discussing possible dinner plans.

"I set out some chicken breasts to defrost, so we can figure out something to do with them when I get home," I said.

"Awesome.  We've got vegetables we can have.  I'm sure we've got some steamers in the freezer," J responded.

We were both quiet for a couple of seconds and then I started to giggle.

"And not of the Cleveland variety," he clarified.*

Had I been in the act of taking a sip of some liquid, I would be in the process of explaining to the tech people at work why my keyboard isn't working because I spit all over it.  Thankfully, I wasn't.  And on the plus side, I have been been tittering to myself nonstop since this conversation took place.  It's the little things that keep you going, right?

_________________________________
*Do not click on this link if you are disturbed by descriptions of truly disgusting - and I mean disgusting - sexual acts.  Also, sorry, Mom.  Also, I have no idea why I even know what a Cleveland Steamer is.  I am not a sexual deviant or even remotely turned on by poo.  Knowing me, I heard a reference to it somewhere (TV?  the radio?) and googled it.  Mostly, I just think the name sounds funny.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's not just you. I knew what it was because of the Bob & Tom Show: http://youtu.be/L_DEp1lz0CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think about it, for me it was the TV show Prison Break. One of the guys who was totally disgusting was on the lam and got a hooker in a hotel room and apparently requested that particular service. It was a throwaway line, but it sounded so funny that it stuck with me and I had to know what it was so I looked it up.

    ReplyDelete

Nu?