Thursday, December 20, 2007

The 8 week old clothes horse

I was just organizing Zeke's clothes drawers, and came up with an enormous pile of onesies. This isn't counting the ones that he can't wear right now because they're too big, or the ones in the wash, or the one he's wearing, or the extra outfits he keeps at daycare. This is only the ones that fit him, in his drawer right now. He could wear a different outfit every day for over a month and not wear the same thing twice. I've never had that many clothes in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, you did have that many clothes when you had a grandmother working at Saks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I stand corrected. I guess I'm comparing it to my current wardrobe, which consists of a tiny rotation of sweat-pants, stained maternity t-shirts and flip-flops. When I lose the rest of the baby weight I'll go shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Nu?