Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh, the things I have to teach him...

Last night during his bath, Zeke was playing with one of his rubber duckies. And by "playing," I mean he was trying to chew on it, which is pretty much how he plays with anything these days, be it a toy, his clothes, his hands, my hands, whatever. Teething is definitely coming hurling down the pike. (Speaking of, I had the creepiest dream that he all of a sudden had these tiny little sharp pointy teeth, not only in his mouth, but coming out of other parts of his body as well. Ew.)

Anyway, he was having trouble because this particular rubber duckie is too big for him to chew on easily. So I switched it out for a smaller rubber duckie, one that is small enough to chew on comfortably but not so small that he could stuff the entire thing in his mouth and choke.

He immediately stuffed the duck's head in his mouth and bit down.

I said, "that's right, Zekey, bite the duck's head off! Pretend you're Ozzy Osbourne!" Then I made a growling noise.

Zeke just looked at me blankly. I guess he didn't get the reference.

1 comment:

  1. Give him a couple of yrs and he will get it.

    ReplyDelete

Nu?