Monday, January 29, 2007

To do: everything

For the past couple of weeks I've been working on a huge brief that we're filing today in the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.  It's 70 pages long and has consumed my life and my brain lately.  Which means that while I am vaguely aware of the fact that I will be out of my house in a month, I've been too distracted to deal with it. 
 
I emailed the brief to the printer about 20 minutes ago.  So now I have to deal with it.  There is so much to do.  My list keeps getting longer and longer.  And the buyer did his inspection on Saturday, so he might want things to be done that will add to the list even more. 
 
But with each passing day, I'm more and more excited and optimistic and less and less freaked out and anxious.  I discovered that flying from Hawaii to the west coast is cheap and easy, so I'll be able to visit friends and meet up with family without it costing everyone an arm and a leg and an endless flight.  And it really is so beautiful there.  The Leeward Coast, where we'll be living, has some of the most pristine beaches and gorgeous sunsets on the island. 
 
Today it was 19 degrees when I walked the dog this morning.  The thought of being able to stroll with him to the beach on a warm, sunny morning is quite nice. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nu?