Sunday, August 06, 2006

We're making an offer

I just talked to Jason, who is riding with Chris back to Atlanta after their camping trip in Tsali. They had a great time, and it sounds like the tent and other camping gear we have is going to be perfect for our road trip across the country.

OK, sorry, I buried the lede. We're making an offer on the Waikiki place on Ala Wai. I'm meeting with Cy later today to go over comparables so we can decide on the specifics of the offer, but we're doing it. Now I have to figure out if we should get this show on the road and get a bridge loan to cover the Atlanta mortgage until the house sells and just move out here ASAP.

This is all moving very fast, but I'm really excited.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:25 AM

    The condo looks awesome. I can't wait to visitand help you choose some fish for the pond.
    xx,oo,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the fish pond freaks me out a little. I know bupkis about taking care of fish or maintaining salt water ponds. Maybe I'll let that be Jason's responsibility!

    ReplyDelete

Nu?